Dilapidations - quantifying the claim - employing the tactics
Topics covered include:
Suitable for commercial litigators, commercial property lawyers involved in dilapidation disputes and surveyors.
- Is there disrepair? - Giving back a wholly different thing
- Asbestos and other statutory regulations
- Alteration and re-instatement
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Remedies during the term.
- The basic heads of damage
- Enforcing repairing covenants during the term
- Section 18 cap - both limbs
- Calculating the damage to the reversion - having regard to the cost of repairs
- Tactics - landlord's and tenant's
- Part 36 offers - costs
- Expert evidence - using surveyors
- Case management
- The new pre-action protocol
- Alternative methods of resolving disputes
- A radical approach?!
Course leader: Gary Webber
3 hours CPD