Topics this month:
- Co-ownership: Quistclose Trust - creation - Land Registration Act 2002; Beneficial interest - detrimental reliance.
- Long Leases: Service Charges - construction of lease clause.
- Planning: Multiple Permissions – implementation.
Mortgages: Redemption - liability for contingent costs – clog on equity of redemption; Abuse of process - possession order.
- Property Transactions: Option Agreement - meaning of “planning permission”; Land Registration - purchaser’s ability to rely on register as conclusive.
- Residential Tenancies: Succession - validity of Notices to Quit - s18 Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1994; Housing Act 1988 – s8 Notices – addresses.
- Solicitors Practice Points: Land Registry Practice Guide 12; Land Registry Requisitions; Revised Anti Money Laundering Guidance.
The next update will be in the middle of March.
11 February 2020
To download the February update click here: