Topics this month:
- Landlord and tenant (General): Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995 - guarantee of AGA; Restrictive Covenants – restraint of Trade; Rights of entry - interpretation
- Mortgages:Solicitors - breach of trust - quantum; Insolvency - administration – sale of property – registered charge – equitable charge
- Property litigation: Possession claims – procedure after stay lifted
- Property Transactions: Land Registry – rectification; Lease - overlapping demise
- Residential tenancies: New notice periods for tenancies during the pandemic
- Restrictive Covenants: Modification – compensation; Approval of design of plans – leaseholder interests
- Solicitors Practice Points: Land Registry - Practice Guide 8 – electronic deed signatures; Law Society – Land Registry Practice – electronic signatures; Law Society – property and registration fraud; Law Society – Guidance - TA6 – septic tanks.
This link gives you access to the pages dedicated to Coronavirus and property law. Full details of the new possession procedures effective from 21 September can be found there.
To download the September update click here: