Topics this month:
- Boundaries and adverse possession: Intention to possess
- Business lease renewal: Landlord opposing renewal - breach of lease - courts discretion
- Co-ownership: Beneficial interests - common intention constructive trust; Beneficial interest - property in sole name
- Landlord & Tenant (General): Service charges in commercial lease - apportionment by landlord; Business Tenancies - Coronavirus provisions
- Long Leases: Service Charges - s27A (6) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985
- Public access: Town or village greens - rectification of register.
- Restrictive Covenants: Modification or discharge – substantial advantage
- Solicitors Practice Points:
- SDLT non-UK Residents; EWS1 Guidance; Land Registry Digital Verification of identity; Land Registry Requisitions; Companies House - time allowed to register Charges
The next update will be in the middle of May.
20 April 2020
To download the April update click here: