Topics this month:
- Business lease renewal: Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 - Contracting out of security of tenure – declaration – fixed date for commencement of the lease.
- Easements: Interference - non-derogation from grant
- Long leases: Court appointed managers - service charges; Service Charges - Validity of a service charge demand; Service Charges - Dispensation from the service charge consultation requirements.
- Mortgages: Mortgage brokers - Undisclosed commission – rescission of loan agreement and mortgage – approach to be adopted by the court.
- Restrictive covenants: Death of the original beneficiaries - obsolescence of covenant
- Solicitors Practice Points: Leasehold Ground Rent; Land Registry Portal; Land Registry Practice
To download the full update click on one of the links below.