The online resource for UK Property Law

Property litigation

Article contributed by Chris Richards In the second of two articles on highways maintainable at public expense, Chris Richards discusses TBC Can you sue the landlord?  If the metalwork is on private property, and the premises are being rented out, there will probably be a tenant (or licensee) who is occupying the property. It may be possible to bring a claim against them as an occupier. However, it may also be possible to bring a claim separately against the landlord. …

You must be logged in to view this content.

This content is available on our subscription plans - join today for full access to the legal library