Tim is a specialist in contentious agricultural and European Law issues and private client litigation. He specialises in agricultural tenancies and related issues, boundary disputes, landlord and tenant disputes, professional negligence, quota disputes, partnership issues as well as judicial review involving actions of HM Government, its various departments, quotas, etc. and Chancery, trust and probate disputes including Inheritance Act 1975 Act claims.
Tim has acted as mediator in over 100 disputes and as advocate in an equivalent number. The disputes were related to professional negligence (Solicitors, Surveyors & Accountants), boundary disputes, partnership issues general commercial disputes and European law disputes, Chancery, Wills and succession. Over 80% settled on the day or shortly thereafter.
- Qualified as a mediator in 1997 with ADR group
- Member of Court of Appeal Mediation Panel
- Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators Panel
- Member Property Litigation Association Panel
- Member ACTAPS Panel
- Accredited with CEDR March 2000
- Accredited with ADR Group 1997
- Member of Law Society ADR Committee 2004
- Deputy District Judge 2007
Member of the Agricultural Law Association (past committee member), The Society of Construction Law and Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. Member of Property Litigation Association. Member of ACTAPS. Member of BIAC. Member Institute of Agricultural Management.
Tel: 01775 842542
Mob: 07887 985812
Back to top